Know The Name; Know The Person – Legal
Except for historical information contained herein, the matters set forth on this World Wide Web site are for entertainment purposes. The information presented is made available in order for informed decisions to be made.
Copyrights & Trademarks
This Website has been established to provide public information about available products and services. The text, photos, and graphics contained on this Website are copyrighted and may not be redistributed in any manner, or otherwise used outside the scope of this service without the express written permission of Sharón Lynn Wyeth. All trademarks and/or registered trademarks are the properties of their respective entities/companies.
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, you may view, download and print the available documents and information subject to the following conditions:
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The documents and information on the “Know The Name” Website may not be distributed.
- Any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information may not be removed.
- All downloads must acknowledge the creator of the material and be labeled thus.
Sharón Lynn Wyeth reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Website at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Sharón Lynn Wyeth.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website.
Elements of this Website are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.